28 jun 2011

BLUE PRINCES

I feel helpless and lost, bad inside with sickness in the throat.
I feel lonely and without voice, bad inside with sickness in the stomach.
I feel wonderful and irresistible, I’m right, no contradictions, without just one contradiction.
I feel independent and without barriers, I build up my own truth, no contradictions, without just one contradiction.
And I neither tolerate them.
And I neither tolerate them.
I just consent what I think.  What surrounds me doesn’t play any role at all.
I just consent what I think.  What surrounds me doesn’t play any role at all.

We talk about fairy tales.
When we were little children, everything was clear and we understood, all and nothing.
Little red cap rescues her granny and the wolf gets his gut cut in half.
Did you understand?

The search for acceptanze, from the evil stepmother and from the Rumpelstilskin.  We are not anything else.
We live inside fairytales and we would like to be behind the seven mountains, where the world is still in order.
And no contradictions are tolerated.

And when we start to talk to each other, each cristal ball bursts.  My reason dissapear in the other’s truth.
And when we start to talk to each other, each cristal ball bursts.  My reason dissapear in the other’s truth.